Each year after passing the finance act, income tax changes which are important for our corporate people to comply from the first day of the financial year. otherwise, non-compliance arise. And in this online tax course ‘Changes of Income Tax 2020’, all the major changes made by the Finance Act 2020 has been incorporated for the accounts and finance people working in the corporate sector.
Most important part of our daily corporate life is the tax deducted at source and advance tax. Slab-wise tax rate and increase of tax free limit have the impact on TDS calculation of employee salary. We have discussed TDS calculation on salaries using a practical example in excel soft copy and TDS rates changes in this business tax course.
Section 30 disallowed expenses and section 82C minimum tax, both are most important and complex tax issues which also changes through Finance Act 2020. Both of the technical tax matters have been discussed in details in this changes on income taxes 2020 online training course.
Section 31A & 32A Capital Gain from the transfer of business or undertaking and section 42 carry forward loss of AOP have newly inserted this year which will impact tax calculation. You will get full overview about both the new issues from this tax course online.
The most benefit you will get from this corporate online tax course is that you will get unlimited access for a particular period to watch. So, watch again and again whenever you will get time and it will help you to learn the course more effectively.
Main attraction of this course is that you will get the soft excel copy of TDS calculation on salaries which will help you to calculate employee TDS in your company!
- TDS calculation on salaries with practical example
- TDS rates changes in FY 2020-21
- Areas withholding tax return
- Approval requirement for pension fund and gratuity fund
- Advance tax for new assessee
- Impact of section 30 disallowed expenses
- Company tax rate changes
- Section 82C minimum tax calculation for individual taxpayer involved in business
- Section 31A & 32A Capital Gain from the transfer of business or undertaking
- Section 42 carry forward loss of AOP
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1.25 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 17
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION
- SECTION 2: TAX DEDUCTED AT SOURCE (TDS)
- SECTION 3: ADVANCE INCOME TAX (AIT)
- SECTION 4: COMPANY TAX MAJOR CHANGES
- SECTION 5: CONGRATULATIONS!