This salary tax calculation and compliances course is a complete practical course for you to know everything related with salary payment. How you will calculate the TDS on salaries, what important issues you shall consider during calculating monthly TDS on salaries, how you will find the average TDS rates on salaries, tax compliances related with salary payments etc. will be discussed in detail in this salary tax calculation and compliances live course.
Let’s see how the course will help you!
- A complete understanding to calculate TDS on salaries under section 50 of the Income Tax Ordinance 1984;
- Demonstrate the way to prepare salary certificate and monthly TDS statement;
- A details discussion about the important matters during calculating salary tax;
- A complete understanding about statement preparation under section 108 and section 108A;
- Demonstrate the way to adjust the salary tax at the yearend and recalculate TDS if any increment paid during the income year.
Salary tax calculation and compliances is a fully practical course which is designed to fit in your corporate workplace. What you face in your office to handle the salary payment and related tax compliances are fully covered in this live tax course. You will be able to calculate TDS on salaries and maintain all the tax compliances with confidence in your corporate career.
The salary tax calculation and compliances will be conducted by the best-selling author Jasim Uddin Rasel. He has divided the course into two segments. See below the key areas in bullet points that will be covered in the salary tax calculation and compliances course.
TDS Calculation on Salaries
- TDS calculation on salaries according to section 50 using a real-life example;
- How to calculate average tax rate on salary;
- How to adjust monthly TDS if salary increase/decrease during the income year;
- What shall be considered during tax rebate calculation?
- Adjustment at the end of the income year i.e., June;
- What shall be considered if an employee pays any advance tax i.e., AIT on personal car?
Compliances to Maintain for Salary Payment
- Issue of certificate according to rule 18 for tax deducted under the head salaries;
- Statement of deduction of tax according to rule 21 under the head salaries;
- Statement regarding payment of salary under rule 108;
- Statement regarding filing of return by employees under rule 108A;
- Impact of perquisite during annual tax assessment.
Main attraction and most beneficial outcome of the course is that you will get the soft copies of the tax calculation template and tax compliances statement after the course. See below what are the key takeaways from the salary tax calculation and compliances course!
- Excel soft copy of salary TDS calculation;
- Soft copy of salary certificate;
- Excel soft copy of monthly TDS statement under rule 21;
- Excel soft copy of statement under section 108;
- Excel soft copy of statement under section 108A.