This is a TDS-VDS Complete Practical Course for the people working in accounts and finance departments. Why this course is complete practical course? You will learn how to calculate TDS and VDS, where to apply TDS and VDS, how to deposit the deducted tax and VAT to the government treasury, what is the time limit for depositing the TDS and VDS etc. Please go through the below to know in details about this course.
- A complete understanding to calculate Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) if TDS is not included in the bill/invoice;
- Demonstrate the way to prepare the tax challan to deposit to the government treasury;
- A details discussion about the important sections for TDS;
- A complete understanding about VAT Deducted at Source (VDS), when VDS shall be applicable or not;
- Demonstrate the way to calculate penalty in case of failure to deduct or deposit the TDS/VDS amount to the government treasury within prescribed deadline.
What shall be the TDS/VDS in case of tax/VAT not mentioned in the bill/invoice? How to calculate tax/VAT in that case?
What shall be the penalty and punishment if tax/VAT was not deducted or deposited to the government treasury within prescribed deadline?
All the above questions are included in the “TDS-VDS Complete Practical Course”. And soft copies of training resources shall be provided before or after the course.
The training shall be conducted by the best-selling author Jasim Uddin Rasel through Zoom/Google Meet.
TDS-VDS Complete Practical Course shall be delivered in two segments. The duration of the course is 03.50 hours. First segment, TDS shall be discussed and in second segment, VDS shall be discussed with practical examples. Please see the training topics below:
Tax Deducted at Source (TDS)
- TDS calculation on salaries
- TDS calculation on suppliers’ bill/invoice
- What will be the tax and VAT if the invoice does not mention tax and VAT
- Manner and payment of withholding tax
- Consequences of failure to deduct or collect tax at source
- Penalty and other issues that may impact on corporate tax assessment
- TDS related tax filing requirements i.e., statement 108 and 108A, half-yearly withholding tax return;
VAT Deducted at Source (VDS)
- Who are withholding entities
- Where the withholding VAT is applicable
- Withholding VAT Applicable for 43 Services
- When the withholding VAT is not applicable
- When the Mushak 6.3 shall issue and how to prepare it
- Withholding VAT on Procurement Provider
- Responsibilities of Withholding Entity
- Responsibilities of Supplier
- When the Mushak 6.6 shall issue and how to prepare it
- How to prepare Treasury Challan
- What is the interest and penalty for failure to comply with VDS