This is a practical guide for you to know everything about tax and VAT deduction at source for the financial year 2022-23. Most frequent and complex TDS and VDS issues you are facing regularly in your organization are included in this book, so that you can easily resolve the TDS and VDS issues!
Lots of real-life examples have been provided in the “Utse Kor Korton 2022” book to show you how to calculate tax and VAT at source on invoice amount, what will be the penalty in case of failure to deduct or deposit the tax to the government treasury, how to calculate the penalty etc. You will get a detailed tax deduction guideline from this book.
And the most important issue is that whatever you will learn, it should be complete. Utse Kor Korton 2022 is a complete solution for you which includes tax and VAT calculation as well as how to prepare treasury challan, Mushak 6.3, Mushak 6.6 etc are discussed in the book. So, this book will help you to know everything about the withholding tax system in Bangladesh for the financial year 2022-23.
You will also learn following important issues from this book:
- In-depth discussion on complex TDS and VDS issues
- Related sections and rules are mentioned for references
- How to calculate TDS and VDS in different situation discussed using example
- Lots of real-life example used in complex matters
- How to calculate penalty in case of failure to deposit tax and VAT
- Show how to fill-up treasury challan, Mushak 6.3, Mushak 6.6
- TDS rates, VAT rates, SD rates with references are included
….and much more!